‘Broad acreage & mixed farming’
Grazing, cropping & Lifestyle
Agribusiness is the cornerstone of Australian Industry.
Pro-Covid 19 is believed to the foundation of an Agricultural boom within Australasia, with massive increased opportunities for local supply, increased demand & new markets for export.
Here is a decreasing opportunity to invest & to live a Lifestyle away from the City, into the safety of a growing Regional Area, with all the benefits.
Be part of the sustainability, New way of thinking, whilst you still can!
‘Karoola Downs is a diverse, large holding of opportunity into Primary Production & Agribusiness’
2918 Golden Highway, Elong Elong NSW 2831
DP 586695 / Lot 1 are part of Auto consul 8631-181
DP 754312 / Lots 10,27,32,33,39,
DP 754317 / Lots 67 & 71
Comprising; 2,978.55 acres / 1191.42 hectares
Please refer to the attachment & the aerial plan.
There are 13 lots in this sale.
• River flats, dual frontage to the Talbragar River
• Gently undulating, increasing to timbered ridges to the North East
Water; Good volumes, well watered
• Dual frontage to the Talbragar River (6.5kms western side)
• Seasonal Lake (approx.. 25 acres)
• Bores; 3 (GW044740 & GW044739, GW042597 approved for Irrigation)
• Dams; 8
• Rainfall; 552.88mm per annum (approx.)
Infrastructure & Improvements; Reasonable condition
• Yards; Attached to Shearing Shed
• Race; 500 head of sheep capacity
• Fencing; Fully fenced, stock proof
• Paddocks; To be confirmed
• Silos; 1 – Flat & cone bottom design, concrete piering, Capacity of 150 tonne
• Two bay shed; Adjoining Machinery shed (steel frame)
• 3 bay shearing shed (100 head undercover capacity, corrugated iron, steel framing, elevated loading deck)
• Circa 1930 2/3 bedrooms (weatherboard & fibro house, piers, metal roof)
• Evidence of white ant house damage
• Premium alluvial river flats (approx. 370acres)
• Variable sandy red loam s, black & yellow earths
• Approximately 120 to 140 cows & calves
• Crops; Barley, oats & wheat (Mainly Winter)
Timbered area; ; Approximately 60%
• Including Rough Bark, River Red, Apple, Grey & Fuzzy Box
Elevation; Ranging from 360 to 440 metres above sea-level
• Mixed farming that supported a grazing & cropping enterprise
• Primary production; Beef cattle breeding & fattening
• Sheep wool & meat
• Originally being part of the Cobbora Coal project
Location & access
• Via Golden Highway
• 60kms from Dubbo
• 28km from Dunedoo
• 12km to Elong
• Dubbo Regional Shire Council – Rates; $443.69
• Warrumbungle Shire Council – Rates; $6,962.20
• RU1 Primary Production
• Warrumbungle LEP 2013
• Minimum Lot Size; 600ha
Area; Courtesy Wikipedia
• A city in the Orana Region of New South Wales, Australia.
• The largest population centre in the Orana region, with a population of 38,392 at June, 2018.
• Located at the intersection of the Newell, Mitchell & Golden Highways.
• The nearest city, Orange, is about 144km away.
• Dubbo is located north-west of Sydney by road)
• A major road & rail freight hub to other parts of New South Wales.
• Linked by National Highways north to Brisbane, south to Melbourne, east to Sydney & Newcastle, west to Broken Hill & Adelaide.
Contact Listing Agent; John Miles
In conjunction with Heraland International Pty Ltd
This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, we do not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, we do not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any interested party make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
- Property ID: eagle_627306
- Price: Sold
- Land Area: 2978 acre
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1