Restaurant, Tourism, Weddings, Conferences and a Barramundi Farm
‘Once in a Lifetime OpportunitY”
‘Award Winning Business’
The Premier Barramundi farm in NSW
Producing a total of 1000 kilos of live & freshly chilled Barramundi per week
Fully Licensed & air conditioned Restaurant capable of seating 320 clientele
This Property is locally considered to be “DROUGHT PROOF”
This existing business has been successfully operating for over 20 years with several income streams; barramundi fish production, hydroponic vegetable production, an on-site restaurant, selling equipment & technology for the controlled fish production.
Land Zoned Rural 1A with good water supply licenced for 102 megalitres per year
1 x 50 tonne per year fish shed (Currently the largest producer of barramundi fish in NSW)
The only NSW license for Barramundi on the Australian Eastern seaboard.
Approval to build two new sheds, which would see production increase to 3,000 kilograms per week.
Upgarded Infrastructure ready for expansion includes electrical systems, concrete driveways and carparks, and fish ponds
Farm equipment including two generators, car, tractor, excavator, farm trucks, tools and parts
Huge opportunity to grow the business in both fish production and tourism.
A committed and Awarded Management Team is committed to stay on should this be prefered and contractual.
This is an ‘Award Winning Business’ providing;
Guided tours run twice daily
Open for Group dinners by prior arrangement
Fully licensed, air conditioned conference facilties & wheelchair friendly
• State of the art Hydroponic system growing vegetables and herbs
• Water reclaimed no waste
Restaurant & Tourism Centre
• Capable of seating 320 people
• Catering to functions, weddings, conferences and restaurant-style meals
• Liquor License; ‘Wine & Dine’
• Come & enjoy the frehsest food in Port Stephens
• Specialising in fresh local produce accompanied by home grown Barramundi & vegetables from the Hydroponic Garden.
• Also serving local Sydney Rock oysters
• Christmas parties, weddings & anniversaries, birthdays, christenings, corporate functions, sports & social club events
• Wheelchair friendly
• New (built, approved but not operationing)
• Two cool rooms (8m x 5m)
• Potential for a value-adding facility with DA approval to double its current size
• Liquor License; Packaged
• Approval for ‘Live product & produce’
• Massive opportunity to expand the enterprise
• Construction; Brick veneer & colourbond roof
• Bathroom, kitchen, living area & laundry
• The opportunity to see how a Commercial Fish Farm operates
• Guests can view production facilities & feed the fish in the ponds that surround the restaurant
• Tour commences from the baby Barramundi nursery introducing the growing process, right through to maturity
• Tour ends with a walk through the Hydrobeds to see the lush green & red lettuces, spinach, basil & parsley that are produced from the barramundi waste water
There maybe the Option to buy the existing shares off shareholders, this may provide advantages in relation to mandatory stamp duty payable when acuiring the freehold acquisition. We disclose this is not in any way to be construed as legal advice and highly recommend legal professional due diligence in this situation.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.
Inspections are conducted only by ‘Exclusive Appointment only’.
House construction; Brick veneer & colourbond roof
Car spaces; 2
Square metres; 174,015
- Property ID: eagle_514025
- Price: $6,000,000
- Land Area: 43 acre
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining