- Four broiler sheds (free range extension) contracted to Baiada Pty Ltd
- 6 bedroom quality brick & tile Mediterranean Style residence (tenanted)
- 2 bedroom Managers cottage (tenanted)
- 30 hot houses (tenanted) plumbed to a massive 30 megalitre dam
- Additional approval for a further 20 megalitres
- Registered bores with a Spring Water Bottling License
- DA Approval for a Spring Water Bottling Facility
- Numerous large powered & plumbed machinery sheds
- A volume of machinery plus cool & white rooms for storage and processing
- 28 acres (11.65ha) of rich loam soil with established pastures
- Only minutes to the M1 freeway, 35 minutes to Wahroonga
This truly is an unique opportunity to acquire a diverse Australian Agribusiness with volumes of options to expand the present, but additionally room to diversify into future.
This renowned property is currently producing good gross income & net profits based on investment, foundering a position to secure a very profitable enterprise & lifestyle.
Located just minutes from the M1 Expressway and 35 minutes drive to Wahroonga. This diverse Agribusiness presents fantastic options for the astute investor.
The farm is beautifully planned with separate accesses to its varied businesses, also providing privacy and ambiance to it’s residents.
The Mediterranean style main residence, albeit in excess of 20 years old, was extremely well built with all modern conveniences and quality appliances. Surrounded by mature towering shade trees which compliment the several outside areas to entertain family & guests.
Set on 28 acres of Prime Agricultural Land, the property has some of the best Spring water to be found anywhere within Australia. They say that a ‘property is only is good as its water’, with this property having exactly that and more. A massive dam, several bores, a Spring Water License and substantial per annum, this property ticks all the boxes.
Rich loam soils to fatten cattle, breed or the agistment of horses, and/or continue growing flowers or vegetables, the opportunities are only limited by budget & imagination
- To be sold in WIWO basis including loads of machinery
- The majority of property not being utilised, provides options for other investment opportunities. This property has rich loam soils with improved pastures and is extremely well watered. Pursuits would suit cattle fattening and raising, equine enterprises or even the growth of fruit or vegetables.
- Four broiler sheds comprising;
Sheds 1 & 2; 1847m2 free range or 1128m2 conventional
Sheds 3 & 4; 1892m2 free range or 1398m2 conventional
Contracted to Baiadi Poultry Pty Ltd returning approx. $110,000 per annum.
- The main residence has long term quality tenants returning approx. $39,000 per annum. They are on a month to month basis and hope to stay.
- Spring Water encompasses a Development Approval for a Commercial bottling facility/factory. There are 3 registered bores , along with plumbing to licensed dam of 30 million litres. Additional approval for an additional 20 mega-litres. There is a further DA approval for primary bottling facility. The 3 bores have capacity to pump half a million litres of premium quality spring water per day.
- Volume of hothouses (10×3) plumbed to the Spring fed & licensed dam. The hot houses are in the process of being leased to grow flowers, being yet another extension towards positive financial returns
- Machinery sheds comprising cool room/s, a white room and ozone facilitator.
- There are several packing facilities as these sheds have been used previously for the production and wholesale of vegetables & flowers.
- Three phase power is supplied along with additional amperage for future expansion.
This property provides a wonderful opprtunity to invest & enter into Australian Agribusiness with a huge enterprise and opportunites to grow and prosper.
Inspections are conducted only by ‘Exclusive Appointment’.